Mobile Service – 100 hour service
It doesn’t get more convenient than our Mobile Service. We come to your location at your convenience to provide the importan 100 service requirements of your boat.
- Anode: Check and replace if needed
- Battery: Check connections, charge and water levels
- Cables: Check for operation
- Carburetors: Synchronize and adjust idle and mixture
- Cylinder Heads: Torque bolts as necessary
- Electrical System: Check for operation
- Engine Compression: Performed on older model two-strokes, unless otherwise requested
- Engine Fittings: Clean and lubricated
- Engine: Clean and spray with lube
- Fuel Filters: Replace
- Fuel Lines: Check for leakage, splitting or rotting
- Fuel/Water Separator: Replace
- Gauges: Check for proper operation
- Hours on Motor. Record on service ticket
- Ignition Timing: Check and set, if necessary
- Lower Unit: Inspect and change lubricant\
- Oil: Change oil and replace filter
- Propeller: Remove, clean and lube shaft
- Service Indicator/ Alarm and reset
- Spark Plugs: Replace
- Thermostat: Check for operation. Additional Charge. Change every 200 hrs or two years
- Wet Test: All motors are wet-tested (water-tested)
Full Service Boatyard
Pitman Yacht Services is located at Florida’s newest boatyard, Tarpon Springs Yacht Services, on the Anclote River opposite the historic Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks. We can provide everything necessary to keep your investment in top shape.
Mobile Boat Repair and Maintenance
Allen’s customized repair vehicles enable him to bring his 25 years of experience to your boat. Allen will complete all repairs that can be done at your dock or help make arrangements to bring your boat to our boatyard facility if a haul-out is required.
Whether you have just purchased a new boat or are trying to revamp your old one a good bottom paint job is always a solid investment. Bottom painting not only makes your boat look it's best, but it also helps keep barnacles from attaching to it.